NEW PRODUCT RELEASE – High Intensity LED Range Light
Sealite is pleased to introduce the SL-RL-04 – a High Intensity LED Range Light. Designed to give vessels clear navigation on the safe line of approach, it achieves an impressive daytime visible range in excess of 5NM and night-time range of over 23NM.
- Provides over 424,000cd at a 3° x 3° divergence
- Extremely robust and reliable – constructed of a high-quality, CNC-machined, 7-stage powder coated, marine-grade aluminium alloy
- Multiple intensity settings for a variety of day, night and twilight conditions
- Advanced PC or IR Programming for setup, diagnostics and testing
- Wide operating voltage range – Universal DC 10-30VDC or Universal AC 110-240VAC
- GPS Synchronisation
- GSM – Advanced remote monitoring & control for real time SMS operational data, data-logging and alarm reports
- AIS (Type 1 or Type 3) – Both being low-powered and integrated systems
- The ultra-low powered SL-RL-04 is extraordinarily efficient, using approximately 1/10th the power consumption of some traditional models – making it ideal for solar powered systems.
- A luminous intensity over 424,000cd makes navigation safer where a high daytime intensity is required.
- The small form factor of the SL-RL-04 offers a lightweight and compact solution with minimal wind loading.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Please contact your Regional Business Development Manager:
- AUSTRALIA – Bill Morley
- ASIA & PACIFIC – Jordon Holcomb
- EUROPE & MIDDLE EAST – John Corio
- UK & IRELAND – Chris Newell
- AFRICA & IBERIAN PENINSULA – Victor Denis
- CANADA – Rowan Plaxton
- USA – Mark Novo or Bill Hott
- LATIN AMERICA – Bruce Edgar
CLICK HERE for full product information including a detailed specification sheet
SUBMIT enquiry for more information on Sealite’s Port Entry and Range Lights