NEW PRODUCT RELEASE – Sealite Launches Its High Precision LED Sector Light, Up To 20NM Visible Range
Sealite is pleased to introduce its Port Entry Light (PEL) – a low powered, high intensity precision sector light, suitable for day or night-time use.
High precision sectored Port Entry Lights are used to aid mariners by indicating a clear line of passage, easily distinguish shipping channel entrances, and provide a safe passage through hazardous waters.
The Sealite PEL is the most advanced LED sector light in its class – providing the most efficient power to light output available, superior sector boundary resolution, and a range of user-adjustable options configurable during commissioning to increase performance.
- Up to 120,000 candela enabling day use and 20NM night-time range from only 30 watts of power
- Typical measured area of uncertainty between color sectors of one minute of arc
- Ready for interfacing with Sealite Type 1 or Type 3 AIS Solutions
- Ready for interfacing with Sealite GSM Monitoring
- 32 User-adjustable intensity settings, with night dimming
- Independently controlled LED drivers enable unique flash code and intensity settings – providing enormous flexibility in defining sectors and their boundaries
- Half the size and weight of traditional Port Entry Lights
The Sealite PEL is lightweight, ultra-compact in design and easy to install. The unit consumes almost 1/10 the power of traditional models – making solar power systems an effective solution.
“The Sealite PEL is the brightest LED precision sector light on the market today, and now provides customers with a cost-effective LED alternative to traditional port entry lights.” commented Chris Procter, Sealite CEO
For more information about the New LED Port Entry Light CLICK HERE
For the detailed LED Port Entry Light Specification Sheet, click on the PDF Button above