NEW Sealite Technical Training – Now Available
Sealite’s Technical Training is designed to provide personnel with a full understanding of Aids to Navigation (AtoN) to enhance the safety of their operations. We will provide basic AtoN training as well as specific product application and technology training, to ensure you are competent in all facets of Sealite AtoNs and their use in marine safety.
Sealite is an Industrial International Association of Marine Aids to Navigation and Lighthouse Authorities (IALA) member and will use IALA recommended guidelines in all AtoN training conducted.
- Unit 1: AtoN Basics
- Unit 2: Power Supplies
- Unit 3: Marine Lanterns
- Unit 4: Monitoring & Control
- Unit 5: Marine Buoys & Mooring
- Understand the basics of aids to navigation
- Select appropriate navigation aid equipment for their location
- Set up navaid equipment
- Install navaids at different locations
- Service and maintain navaids in the field
CLICK HERE to learn more about Sealite Training.